The Nonprofit Leaders Network podcast is now accepting sponsors. Each episode will include up to three sponsor time slots; one at the beginning of the episode, and up to two mid-roll. By sponsoring the podcast you will receive approximately 25 seconds of air time as well as a spot with links on the show post.
Why Sponsor the Podcast?
- Targeted Audience – We have a motivated audience that is passionate about nonprofit leadership (and nonprofits in general).
- Captive Audience – An audio spot is much more likely to be listened to than a print spot is to be read.
- Be One of a Few – We only have three spots vs other advertising venues where you would be one of many ads.
- Two For One – Since we have a post for each podcast, you get both airtime and space on the post. Much of our audience plays the podcast right from their browser. Your link is just a click away; no typing or searching for your company name.
- Long Term Visibility – Because you get a mention on the podcast page, your sponsorship will remain online permanently. When future readers discover that particular post, they will see your sponsorship.
To Become a Sponsor:
If you are interested in learning more, please download our podcast sponsor packet or contact Kirsten Bullock at 502.509.5004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.